http://dixieoutfitters.com






PoP's Southern Thangs: Immigrant complains about German worker’s Confederate shirt

11/12/2011

Immigrant complains about German worker’s Confederate shirt

Not backing down

A Facebook friend from Germany, Sven, yesterday wrote of an exchange with an African immigrant who objected to the Confederate symbol on his clothing (pictured below).

Today, I came in my work, I wore my “Old Dixie” Polo shirt. I started to work, suddenly a African comes to me and said “You are wearing a racist flag on your shirt,” are you a racist ? And I said “If you hate this flag, you need a history lesson.” The African complained to my boss, and Monday I have a meeting with my boss. I hope I’m not fired…. And this in Germany! However, I will not disown my Southern friends and my beloved Dixieland!

Deo Vindice! Sic Semper Tyrannis!

HERE

From Free North Carolina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American

HERE