http://dixieoutfitters.com






PoP's Southern Thangs: Grandaddy's Gun

10/23/2011

Grandaddy's Gun


Good mornin' Friend Brock...............................................................I was sittin' here listening to music as I always do in the mornings before I get into work mode, looking around the war room as Pam calls our dining room, SCV , computer area.......My eyes fixed on Grandpa's ole Sears and Roebuck shotgun hangin' on the wall, and just out of the blue, this song popped up in rotation on this song mix I had mashed on......it was too good not to share. I can't be the only person with memories that are mentioned in the lyrics, thus my reason for sharing it with you. Hope your day is a good one, my best to you and the family.

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American

HERE