http://dixieoutfitters.com






PoP's Southern Thangs: Charlie Daniels: Friends 10/13/11

10/14/2011

Charlie Daniels: Friends 10/13/11

Friends,

This is the hardest soapbox I've ever written.

This morning about 4:15am I got the news that I had lost one of my oldest and dearest friends, Taz DiGregorio. He was killed in a one-car accident on I-40, East of Nashville when he was driving to catch our tour bus to go on the road.

As I write this, I am still somewhat in shock and have not fully accepted that there will be an empty spot on stage right where Taz's keyboards set for over forty years.

I honestly don't know what it's going to feel like when I walk back on stage for the first time without him, but one thing I do know, the music will go on, but it will never be quite the same. ~ Charlie Daniels

MORE HERE

From Free North Carolina Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American

HERE